SupremePsychics - Fake Psychics. Scam Artist/*** Artists, FAKES
SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for the clients and will make stuff up.
I have been on this site trying to get a good and accurate reading, however the psychics on here will make stuff up, ask for money and more money as well as say you or someone you know has a curse and it needs to be removed. Majority of them do not know what they are saying and are here to waste the customer's time and money.
Many of the psychics on there have deceived me about my situation, gave false predictions, and are not whom they say they are. SupremePsychics do not test nor verified their psychics. This is a site where anyone will get on and pretend to be a psychic.
This site has costed me a lot of money as in my money has been wasted and they are wasting my time and other customers.
All of the psychics on there are fakes and are not real. They just want your money. They do not care about you nor your situation.
Please stay away from SupremePsychics. The site is really bad and awful and is very similar to Keen.com , Oranum, BitWine, LivePerson, and other psychic websites.The psychics are not tested nor authentic.
Readings are not accurate and correct. Please stay far far far away from SupremePsychics. All the psychics are scammers and fakes.
I strongly urge you to go to another site that test their psychics for accurate readings and legitimacy. Even customer service will not help you will your situation and does not test their psychics. All the psychics on there are 100% fakes, scammers, and frauds.
Please go to another site. SupremePsychics is a fraudulent, fake, and scamming site. The site also has a history to use your debit or credit card to buy items or purchase things that did not come from you. They have use customer's financial information to purchase vacations, cameras, houses, and other items.
Do not give them your financial/credit/debit information. They will make fraudulent purchases. Keep away and do not use SupremePsychics.
All of the psychics are looking for customers to prey on and are on there 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Keep away from the site. The site should be shut down.
They are doing a disservice to customers and clients. They are taking advantage of them and ripping them off.
Stay away from Supreme Psychics. Everyone on there is fakes/scammers/frauds. Please go to a site that test their psychics and have legitimate readers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake psychics
- Inaccurate readings
- Predictions not coming true
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Psychic Reading
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "Bostoneb.com escorts girls have HIV - AIDS BE CAREFUL!!! We did everything you can imagine. Once I arrived in the room she put some music on. We chatted a little bit about..."
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."